Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Introduction

It has been a long time coming for this blog. I created this blog six months ago. I wasn't sure what to do with it so I just left it alone for the time being. I'm still not sure what to do with it quite yet, but all I know is that I listen to a lot of trance, techno, house, dance, and dubstep. Then I decided that I should at least share the music that I'm listening to. There are many reasons why I listen to this genre of music. One important reason for me is it clears my mind. It makes me forget my worries and problems in the world. And for that moment the music is playing; I feel free. Just letting go and basking in the beats and rhythms of trance, techno, house, dance or dubstep. For some reason it also has a calming effect. When I'm angry at someone or the world for that matter I put on my headphones and switch to trance music. Instantaneously I am calmed down and I can think better. I could go on and on, but I think you would rather listen to music to find out about it yourself.

One question: Why do you love trance, techno, house, dance, and/or dubstep so much? Leave your thoughts in the comment section if you want.

I will have three recommendations for the songs I post:

 Must download. Great song. Need it on your playlist.

 Recommended. Could be on your playlist, but doesn't have to be.

 Fans of the artist recommended. Other than that you can skip.

(Click on the pics for the tracks on iTunes)

dBerrie & Carlos Cid feat. Collin Mcloughlin - Change the Light
Release Date: Dec. 2011

icon icon
Serge Devant feat. Coyle Girelli - On Your Own (David Tort Remix)
Release Date: Jan. 2012

icon icon


Inna - Endless
Release Date: Jan. 2012
icon icon
Erica Gonzaba - Stardust 
Release Date: Oct. 2011
icon icon


Emma Hewitt - Burn the Sky Down (Album) 
Release Date: May 18, 2012
icon icon


Seamus Haji & Cevin Fisher - I Love the Music (Extended Mix) 
Release Date: May 2012
icon icon


Eva Simons - I don't Like You (Nicky Romero Remix) 
Release Date: May 2012
icon icon


Kerli - Zero Gravity
Release Date: Mar. 2012
icon icon


Wolfgang Gartner - Redline
Release Date: May 2012
icon icon


Punks Jump Up - Mr. Overtime
Release Date: Apr. 2012
icon icon

No comments:

Post a Comment